|Address||46 Portstewart Road, Coleraine|
|Lease||12 to 18 months|
|Rent||£600 / month|
|EPC Rating||F27/D57 (co2: G19/E44)|
- 2 Bedroom well maintained semi detached bungalow.
- Oil heating.
- Lovely large extensive garden backing onto the River Bann.
- Very close to university and not to far to main town centre.
- 2 receptions.
- 2 original fireplaces.
- Detached garage.
- Wooden floors throughout.
- Would suit professional family or couple on long term basis.
2 bedroom, well maintained semi detached bungalow situated in Coleraine, very close to the university. There is lovely extensive gardens backing on to the River Bann. The property has a cosy living room and fully fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and one small box room perfect to use as a study or nursery.
The property benefits from oil heating, a garage and off street parking.
Would suit professional couple or small family on a long term basis.