|Address||14 Aghermore Avenue (Holiday Let 2019), Portstewart|
|Lease||12 months maximum|
|Rent||£600 / week|
- Stunning three bedroom, detached, bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms, one of which is an ensuite
- Single bunk-beds in 4th snug room.
- Washing machine and tumble drier.
- Enclosed garden at the back
- Patio area to the side, including garden furniture.
- WIFI included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Bed linen and towels can be included for (£50 extra)
Stunning 4 bedroom detached, bungalow sitiuated in a quiet residential area of Portstewart. This property has recently undergone a full make over both inside and out, making it an ideal choice for a break away to the North Coast.
There are 3 double bedrooms at the house one of which is an ensuite. The house also boasts a cosy snug overlooking the beautiful garden at the rear of the property and it has single bunk beds perfect for additional accomodation. The main living room is roomy and modern, perfect for relaxing in after a busy day in Portstewart.
The kitchen is brand new and comes equipped with a dishwasher. It is very spacious with an open plan dining area. There is also a utility room accomodating a washing machine and tumble drier.
The enclosed garden at the back of the house is perfect for the whole family. There is a generous sized grass area to the rear and a beautiful patio area to the side, including garden furniture.
Bed linen and towels can be included for (£50 extra)
£650 per week July/Aug 2019